Best place to exchange money

to anybody intrested THE MONEY SHOP will match any rate even online rates and you can get immediate cash exchange.

so if you see any rate money shop will match it I GOT 1.24 ON FRIDAY instant transaction no bother

M & S is usually best place IMO, I have always got the best rates from them.

The Post Office in WH Smiths at Meadowhall.......

thomas cook used to do good deals on currencey but that was in euros but with the euros as it is your best getting them in the resort

to anybody intrested THE MONEY SHOP will match any rate even online rates and you can get immediate cash exchange.

so if you see any rate money shop will match it I GOT 1.24 ON FRIDAY instant transaction no bother

i too recommend the money shop on king street

very helpful , and did a better rate for us that stated when we changed our money to $ america recently

they also offer a buy back at the same rate for only £2.99 for upto £200

wish we would have taken that :D but didn't expect to have any left

no commision either

asda by the way are a total rip off when low wxchange and very high buy back rate in my experience

i too recommend the money shop on king street

very helpful , and did a better rate for us that stated when we changed our money to $ america recently

they also offer a buy back at the same rate for only £2.99 for upto £200

wish we would have taken that :D but didn't expect to have any left

no commision either

asda by the way are a total rip off when low wxchange and very high buy back rate in my experience

it is impossible for the money shop to be beaten on price commonsens esays that if they price match and buy back at same rate for £2.99 where else do you have to go M&S POST OFFICE ARE COMPLETE RIP OFFS you only have to check the rates online to realise they are probably one of the worst rates in the country. why dose everybody keep recomending them when they rip you off cannot anybody see sense.

You can check in with a few banks just to see what they have to offer and compare with the Post office.

You can check in with a few banks just to see what they have to offer and compare with the Post office.

like everything banks do much to exspensive they want to make money not provide a service