The Highway pub In pitsmoor 1970s

Wasn't there a girl called Julie Kerrigan on Andover drive Paul opposite us in the maisonettes

That name sounds familiar

Hi

I lived at the doctors at the bottom of Burngreave road back in the 70's and boozed in most of the pubs round there!!

I used to clean the windows of most of the pubs and clubs with Taff- anyone know if Taff's still about??

Cheers, Biggsy :)

Hi

I lived at the doctors at the bottom of Burngreave road back in the 70's and boozed in most of the pubs round there!!

I used to clean the windows of most of the pubs and clubs with Taff- anyone know if Taff's still about??

Cheers, Biggsy :)

sorry to inform you taffy died in feb this year great bloke

sorry to inform you taffy died in feb this year great bloke

Thanks for that mate :(

Have to agree, he was a smashing bloke and extremely clever too...

RIP Doug Jones :(

Biggsy..

Was that Dr. Tysons?

Wasn't there a girl called Julie Kerrigan on Andover drive Paul opposite us in the maisonettes

Hi Mickey yes there was and her Brother Craig there not relsated to the Kerrigans Blades on about....

Paul, you're memory isn't fading with age what happened to Kevin willis is that right willis?

Paul, you're memory isn't fading with age what happened to Kevin willis is that right willis?

Kevin (Wallis) is ok the last time I saw him is about 5 years ago he was doing ok and still Baking as a career...Mick how is your Susan wouldn't recognise her these days is she ok, if your on facebook look me up with the link below

Hi Paul, sorry mate haven't sold out to fb, sue was good last time I saw her, she's in the pub game and travels all over the country with it, so I don't really get to see her. Sad really how families drift apart mate , people should make time , none of us are getting any younger lol

Hi Paul, sorry mate haven't sold out to fb, sue was good last time I saw her, she's in the pub game and travels all over the country with it, so I don't really get to see her. Sad really how families drift apart mate , people should make time , none of us are getting any younger lol

Yeah your right I'm in the same situation to be honest...Email me when you get chance (address below) lets catch up, ne good to hear from you again after nearly 40 years

Nice to see the thread still active and old friends hooking up after so many years, hope the new year has started off well for you all 3 months into it

---------- Post added 12-04-2013 at 09:15 ----------

As you lived in that first house you would have known my mate Keith Richardson who lived a few doors on near Alan Roberts.

Julie Keegan lived at the end.

So I gather as your a friend of Ken your a few years older than me, send me a friends invite so I can see your real identity, did you say you know me ??

Got reminded of the keegans the other night while dropping the wife off at bingo i would say it had to be Julie who was walking across the car park and as I'm 60 now I can't imagine it being the mother but she is the image of her mother as I remember her

Nice to see the thread still active and old friends hooking up after so many years, hope the new year has started off well for you all 3 months into it

---------- Post added 12-04-2013 at 09:15 ----------

Got reminded of the keegans the other night while dropping the wife off at bingo i would say it had to be Julie who was walking across the car park and as I'm 60 now I can't imagine it being the mother but she is the image of her mother as I remember her

Swoz Julie is on my friends list on FB check her out there are some pics on there as she is today, her Mother lived next door to mine on Firshill and has since past on.