The Highway pub In pitsmoor 1970s

Hi SWOZ, its been so long know that I can only remember you and Cath these days, I remember there were two girls living a few doors down from you but I cannot remember any names. As for the Scooter thing I've already gone through that phase and bought mesen a restoured TV 175, I'll email you a photo :-).

I know the 2 girls you speak of Nigel cant remember their names only that i would have ;) and i actually had a thing going with their m8 Andrea Green, lovely girl

Hey SWOZ, just thinking about names today, I think one of their names was Leslie? The house on our right side had a mentally retarded boy called Peter? But, I cannot remember any kids - our age - in the two houses on the left of us?

Are you sure it was Keegan because I seem to remember a girl called Leslie Kerrigan could be wrong though. Usually am after 40 odd years :)

Hey SWOZ, just thinking about names today, I think one of their names was Leslie? The house on our right side had a mentally retarded boy called Peter? But, I cannot remember any kids - our age - in the two houses on the left of us?

Yes thats right Nige one was called Leslie and i remember Peter, I think we were the first to move in on pyebank drive and was just thinking about the caretaker of the flats and the first people who moved in next door who had a lad bit older than me David Westry and i remember him having a full on scrap with that caretaker at bottom of fourth block and this was when he was still at Burngreave school lol he was a right lad... next ones who moved there were the Lowes who had a boy called david and a girl who i cant recall the name of both younger than us.

oh i may be wrong Nige but didnt you go out with Leslie for awhile? oh yes got the email nice Lammy

oh i may be wrong Nige but didnt you go out with Leslie for awhile?

LoL, only in my dreams back then.

Are you sure it was Keegan because I seem to remember a girl called Leslie Kerrigan could be wrong though. Usually am after 40 odd years :)

And the rest mate !! :) :)

And the rest mate !! :) :)

I meant 40 odd years since those days in Pitsmoor :)

Yes thats right Nige one was called Leslie and i remember Peter, I think we were the first to move in on pyebank drive and was just thinking about the caretaker of the flats and the first people who moved in next door who had a lad bit older than me David Westry and i remember him having a full on scrap with that caretaker at bottom of fourth block and this was when he was still at Burngreave school lol he was a right lad... next ones who moved there were the Lowes who had a boy called david and a girl who i cant recall the name of both younger than us.

oh i may be wrong Nige but didnt you go out with Leslie for awhile? oh yes got the email nice Lammy

He must have been a right hard case to take on old man Barrs (Caretaker) he was a big bloke, a bully really I wouldn't have tackled him myself.

He must have been a right hard case to take on old man Barrs (Caretaker) he was a big bloke, a bully really I wouldn't have tackled him myself.

IIRC he used to be a sergeant major in another life or something like that

Probably more of a nut case than hard case lol but for someone around the age of 14 he put a bloody good show on, cant remember how it kicked off

Wasn't there a girl called Julie Kerrigan on Andover drive Paul opposite us in the maisonettes