Any one signed up for the Work today Cash today on Ecclesall Road?

Any one signed upfor the Work today Cash today on ecclesall road?

i am thinking of signing up as i will be in sheffield for just one more month and no one will give me a job just for a month, i havent got around to signing up for it yet?

what sort of jobs do they give you? whats the money like?

Some years ago I worked for agencies in admin jobs, many of those were short-term temping - ranging from 2 days to a week to a month!

Worked for the Council, the NHS and various private sector companies. So short-term jobs are there, it depends on the timing though, you never know when they're coming up.

If you're happy to do admin/office/reception work, I'd sign up asap with some agencies - can suggest PrimeTime Recruitment, The Agency, Sue Ross Recruitment, Sewell Moorhouse. The list is endless tbh, but these 4 definitely got me short-term jobs in the past.

Hope this helps. Btw, no I've never signed up for the Labour Ready one that you are asking about, however have often wondered about it - I suspect they have mostly manual jobs, driving, construction etc. Can't say more than that I'm afraid.

My OH signed up with them they are ok if you want short term to be honest they only really go him 1 day or 2 day jobs and he got a full time job elsewhere. I think most of the jobs are labouring jobs.

i wouldnt even sign up withalpha in ecclesfield if i wasyou as my dad recantley had a job with them but it fell through and the guy said he would contact him if another one came in .i saw the job on this site last night monday 2 june e-mailed him to see if the job was still going and he e-mailed me back this morning saying yes still there my boy friend phoned up some one called back 10mins later saying the job has gone to another angency how quick was that it makes you think.

i wouldnt even sign up withalpha in ecclesfield if i wasyou as my dad recantley had a job with them but it fell through and the guy said he would contact him if another one came in .i saw the job on this site last night monday 2 june e-mailed him to see if the job was still going and he e-mailed me back this morning saying yes still there my boy friend phoned up some one called back 10mins later saying the job has gone to another angency how quick was that it makes you think.

If your Dad is the guy I think he is, he failed to show upto work two days in a row and was late three days out of five he was there. You only get one chance when youve been warned by the supervisor and he was replaced by someone more reliable. Your Dad will not work on behalf of our agency again, you have to be reliable and turn up everyday.

Thank You Now Iknow That My Dad Isnt What Hes Supposed To Be A Good Dad Is An Honest One .at Least Now I Can Say For Certain That Mums Are Better Than Dads . Doogel

Doogel, you need more help than an agency can give you my old son! lol

Hi!

Me and my friend went to labour ready (the cash today place) when we were at uni to find out what they did and to be honest - it was a bit odd. Basically they wouldn't let us sign up there and then (about 10am on a Thursday i think) as they said you had to be there at 6am (!!) and sign up to work that day only!

Funnily enough we didn't find this too appealing and I went and signed up with Search Consultancy instead who found me a great job in 2 days!

Hope this helps,

Abbie

friend at works other half went working there and did some driving. wage is min wage.