Were you a bully at school?

I've already posted on the other thread about me being bullied through school. My experience was all the way through primary school and the first few years of secondary but in the 3rd year of secondary school I found myself being particularly unpleasant to a kid in my year simply because he was an easy target. They do say that bullied kids can become bullies themselves. I am ashamed of my behaviour towards him and have recently found him on Facebook and emailed him apologising my the way I acted towards him during the 3rd year. He emailed me back a couple of days later thanking me for the sentiment but telling me not to worry about it as it was years ago, water under the bridge etc.

I did it to clear my conscience a little but I'd also like to think that my bully would do a similar thing should we ever meet or have some sort of contact in the future. I doubt that very much though as he's probably still a complete w**ker even now. :roll: