Please help! VIP Nights out in town x

Have you used a VIP lounge anywhere in town? Was it worth it? Where was it? Any reccomendations? I'm thinking of looking into it for my hen night and would like to know if anybody else has used any in the town centre? Or do have you been to a private party at one? Please tell me anything you know.

Thank you

Claire xxx

We have used them and i am doing so for my hen night although what i find best is to just reserve a few tables in the bar you want to go to. To hire the whole vip area costs around £150 (the ones we have used) and can be a little boring if your not mixing with other people. If you reserve a few tables they will usually charge around £50 quid and feels more social. What used to be halcyon was my fave but doesn't look as good since it changed names. A word of warning i probably wouldn't tell them its for a hen night as they don't always like it.

Oh ok thank you very much for that info. Anymore anyone?

I was just thinking it might be a good idea to go for a meal first then go to a club , i'm not sure as I'm not a drinker so don't know what people like to do when their out as I never go out lol xx

The old Halcyon is now the old house bar, and i went to a party there in the VIP area a couple of weeks ago, its really nice but not huge :)