Chainmail... >:(

I HATE Chainmail... when people post it on MySpace , email or bebo 'REPOST THIS AND YOU WILL GET SOMETHING YOU ALWAYS WANTED AT 10.00pm TONIGHT!' Yeah.

agh, but sometimes i even get it to my phone from people ive never heard of before! I seriosuly hate it, I don't see why people believe it :/ :rant::suspect:

I detest it too.

It's a way of harvesting idiots email addresses for further spam. Never pass it on.

Delete & block the sender

Or when people add you on MSN, MySpace, Bebo, Facebook etc... you accpet.. they say...

'Hi, who is this?' And they added you?? :/

my personal favourites include the one in which if you dont give so much money and send so much to a certain place a ghost of a clown will come and eat your face in the night!

Or when people add you on MSN, MySpace, Bebo, Facebook etc... you accpet.. they say...

'Hi, who is this?' And they added you?? :/

It's usually really offensive American teens as well - morons :hihi:

my personal favourites include the one in which if you dont give so much money and send so much to a certain place a ghost of a clown will come and eat your face in the night!

J A B B E R W O C K Y ! ! !

You've been warned about this! :hihi:

J A B B E R W O C K Y ! ! !

You've been warned about this! :hihi:

Jabbers!! Stop itttt i dont know how you got my email address but if you keep doing this i may have to report you! :hihi:

i thought this was gonna be a thread about the merits of mediaeval pre-plate armour, not about chain emails