Should I tell her?

Go for it. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.:)

Go for it and then get posting on here and let us know!!

Go for it and then get posting on here and let us know!!

Yeah you better let us know! If your going to start the thread you've got to finish it.

Yeah you better let us know! If your going to start the thread you've got to finish it.

yeah, this story needs an ending, lol. :)

yeah, this story needs an ending, lol. :)

indeed, screw hollyoaks all I need is SF. On such a cliff hanger with seeking's thread somehow I don't think we'll get a happy ending...

indeed, screw hollyoaks all I need is SF. On such a cliff hanger with seeking's thread somehow I don't think we'll get a happy ending...

:sad::sad::sad::sad:

Actually, I hope she doesnt read SF!! :gag:

What happened, why the long faces?

Actually, I hope she doesnt read SF!! :gag:

Nah, she won't I doubt, I've been on here just under a year, and I don't know who's who or what belongs to who, and so on.

Sorry I was referring to another love related thread that's a lot less likely to end happily than yours. I reckon yours is a safe bet, although yu never know on these crazy forum soaps she could turn out to be in love with your son... :o

Sorry I was referring to another love related thread that's a lot less likely to end happily than yours. I reckon yours is a safe bet, although yu never know on these crazy forum soaps she could turn out to be in love with your son... :o

Imagine that!!

You never know, I could of miss read all these signals and we may be in for a sad ending *sigh*!

You mean like ' Odipus '?