Where to fish river don and rother

good spot for carp, chubb, bream ,roach, and even decent pike. behind tinsley wire on the locks on the canal on attercliffe. 2 quid a day and plenty of fish to go at.

hi,my mate fishes the don in numerous places but the best place he has found is at the bridge on stevenson road at attercliffe( road at the side of northern power tools ) right where the tyre recycling place is.loads of grayling,roach and he`s had a few big breme too!!

Thanks everybody! Had a great day walking up and down Salmon Pastures yesterday.

Had 17 Grayling (ranging from a couple of ounces to over a pound) 1st time i have ever caught one and what a fight they give. Also the nicest fish to look at that i've caught.

Also had 3 brown trout (biggest about 2 pounds) 2 chub (just under a pound) and lost what i can only assume was a barbel! (thought i had been caught in a snag until it started ploughing up and down stream!)

What a shame the season finishes next week!

Do you need a day ticket, how much does it cost there and where do you get it from?

P.S when exactly is 'the fishing season'?