Dog training classes

its at 7 i have my bully girl and i also have a staffie X EBT that i sometimes take and then my mum goes with her EBT X no dog is turned away there and they are good at working with aggression issues. (not that im saying yours has)

is he your first EBT

He is our first, i wanted a British Bulldog, but the other half got his way!! We wanted something good with kids thats why i wanted a British Bulldog, but they are just abit too much money and im worried someone would nick it. Everything i read about EBT said they are great around kids, and he is, its me he doesnt listen to:suspect:

yeah if you park on the side road and use that enterance as the main gate to the church is usually locked.

i'll be there too with the loopy collie x lol :)

ill be there to with my german shepard. ill be the one on my bum when she pulls me over lol. c u all later :confused:

Boney Fido

Liz and Dave run great classes.

We've been to a few of their courses with very good results

I'm off there tonight for our first class and a bit nervous at the min, not sure what to expect. I went to the one in Hillsborough and wasnt too keen as they didnt use treats for rewards and I cant imagine getting much success from mine if foods not involved!

I have heard good things about Boney Fidos so hopefully should be good.