I wonder if anyone else's house is haunted

Guest Mod_Man

An example. Earlier whilst typing on this thread a poster on my wall came away from the wall at the two bottom corners and started flapping about, yes I could be all superstitious and say it was a ghost who was unhappy at what I wrote on here and wanted to make itself known but I could also argue it may have been the heat from the radiator lifting the poster away from the dried blutac. Seeing as it happens often I would say it was the heat.

Guest Mod_Man
I have no problem at all with people expressing their opinions, i'd be stupid to think everyone agreed with me and the world would be very boring if eveyone thought the same, however when people don't just express their opinion but they tell you that yours is wrong , well it's not very nice is it.

Sadly, that's life.

...however when people don't just express their opinion but they tell you that yours is wrong , well it's not very nice is it.

But sometimes people are wrong ;) .

Guest Mod_Man
You might have missed the ;) in that post.

Yes, one man's funny wink is another man being miserable. ;)

You might have missed the ;) in that post.

I might? I'm not infallable.........unlike one or two posters on this thread seem to think they are....:hihi:

My Dad believes in Aliens! :loopy:

There was a thing on National Geographic this afternoon about the possibility of ETs on other Planets, and he was trying to convince me that there might be intelligent life out there! Personally I'm a bit sceptical on the subject, OK I watch Star Trek et al but contrary to popular opinion I ain't daft, so I don't believe any of it's true.

Sadly, that's life.

only if you accept that, and i don't

Guest Mod_Man
My Dad believes in Aliens! :loopy:

There was a thing on National Geographic this afternoon about the possibility of ETs on other Planets, and he was trying to convince me that there might be intelligent life out there! Personally I'm a bit sceptical on the subject, OK I watch Star Trek et al but contrary to popular opinion I ain't daft, so I don't believe any of it's true.

I believe there may or may have been life on other planets, I'm not sure how advanced. I just don't believe in life after death.

I believe there may or may have been life on other planets, I'm not sure how advanced. I just don't believe in life after death.

Perhaps we are reincarnated, Mod_Man.

I know it sounds daft, but there are more people on this Planet than have ever been born, according to current population studies.

But what if reincarnation is real, and each human has a multiplicity of lives stretching back into the past?

It could explain why some people "seem" to be able to recall "past lives" under certain controlled conditions.

Just a thought........:)

My gran believed in ghost writing and seeing the future in tea leaves. Mind you she was as mad as a bag of badgers

(actually she wasn't she was lovely and the whole family grew up believing in that sort of stuff, it really upset me when she failed to come and visit after her death, thus proving perhaps that the dead don't rise and walk the Earth)