Abbeydale secondary modern

my fav teacher used to be mr havard .very quiet man very fare too.wonders where he is now??????

Hi Maggi,I was there 1961 to 1965,I remember your favourite man Mr Harvard.

Hi Ullianna,I vaguely remember a Mr Scaife but the PE master was the great Alex Wilson, top man.

i was there from 1964-1968. I can still see Mr Havard`s face in my mind he was a handsom man. I think most of the girls had a crush on him lol.

Mr Scafe used to teach the "c" classes and pe i think.

by the way when is the next meeting at the beauchif hotel? I`d love to go .

I guess you could try ringing the Beauchief Hotel and ask about the next reunion? Maybe they book something on a regular basis? I am rarely in Sheffield these days but it would be fun to attend should I be around at the appropriate time. I still have family living there.

Does any one have memories of the school camps.I went on 2,Betwys Coed and Runswick Bay.

I just phoned the Beauchief and there does,nt seem to be any regular booking for an Abbeydale re-union, does anyone know if there will be another.

abbeydale secondary modern reunion at the beauchief hotel on sept 27th will you be there?

Hi David, you seem to be a man in the know regarding Abbeydale re-unions, any idea if they still happen.

Hi I remember you you were a friend of my sister Gillan Sharpe,we lived on Empire road,I see you posted this 2 years ago so I might be a little late.

I would be interested to know when there will be a reunion as I have not been to Sheffield in years and it would be great

Cheers Richard Sharpe

Edited by rc501
Because I am useless

my dad went to abbeydale secondary modern.hes just turned 60.his name is ernest edwards.

Hi Richard,I don't know of any re-union coming up but the Beauchief has changed hands recently and as in my earlier post they did'n't seem to be bothered with my enquiry. So if anyone knows anything please post.

Hi Shefflass, I remember you're dad he was in the same year as me,hard to believe we left 45 years ago , don't time fly!