Holiday advice required - anyone been to Turkey?

• 2 months later...

maramris for me all time i go.

i think it got a great night life there.we stop in a hotel that was jusr 3min away from beach called long beach

i find the people very friendly,even the 1st time i was over and on the 3 night we use to shop in this shop,and even let me take clothes back with me and they dint want the money till i left the day befor i was due home.

loved it that much family got a holiday home there

we visit icmeler the next resort that ok very quiet but must admit they beach lot better then marmaris

bodrum sopose to be like marmaris but yet to visit,

• 1 year later...

I Have Been To Olu Deniz Twice So Far. I Am Returning Again This September. I Think It Is Great. Lovely People, Do Anything To Help You. First Time I Went Was With My Two Sisters - We All Felt Very Safe. Lovely Resterants. Not Over Lively But Relaxed And Entertaining. I Have Stayed At The Asena Beach Hotel, Very Nice Clean And Friendly. Would Recomend It To Anyone The Lykia World Is All Inclusive So Prob More Upmarket.

Weather In Late Sept Was Mid To High 20's Just Sometimes A Bit Chilly In Evening, A Shirt Is Plenty Though Or Light Wieght Jumber More Than Enough.

Give It A Go, It's A Must

• 4 years later...