Warnock kidnapping plot...

7 Million is peanuts nowadays for one player never mind 1/2 a dozen. Yes most fans knew when he was appointed he was a dud but who appointed him, the board, they must take responsibilty just as the FA are responsible when England fail. Why do players like Jagielka and Brown leave at the first opportunity, because Bramall lane is a go nowhere club, it always has been and always will be.

Just look at the Lancashire clubs and Middlesboro they've always had ambition to succeed and they're small towns. 26,000 turned up today, all I can say is Sheffield must have very little to offer as an alternative to watching so-called professionals miss penalties. Nobody would like to see United succeed more than me but after many years hoping it's dawned on me it will never happen, don't waste your time and money.

i still say keep robbo as blades boss:hihi::hihi:

Know what you mean but I wouldn't wish him on anyone - he is a disaster and is so thick-skinned. "Give me time", he pleads. He'll never find another ally as tolerant as Gibson. The plus for the Blades and the adage "things happen in threes", he's already taken Middlesbrough, Bradford and West Brom down!