Sign in to follow this  

Crystal Balls for 2005

Only 13 lucky days left to the New Year and these will be the most likely events:--------

Feb.:- General election and a hung parliament.New Labour goes into an alliance with the WE ARE RIGHT Party,a self -proclaimed fascist party.It gives New Labour--W.A.R. Party a majority of one."I am not doing this to hold onto power for my own sake. Oh,no",declares Tony Blair,"It's because we have some exciting new regulations to bring out yet to get us out of the mess the Tories left us ,in 1996". The new Home Secretary is Boris Jacbote of the W.A.R.party.Prescott threatens to resign ...but doesn't.

March:---Blunkett is brought back to the Cabinet and made Minister of Certain Things. The carrying of anything metal in public is now illegal.People are issued with special pouches for coins {£25each].

April:----Michael Howerd resigns and is replaced by Ted Heath."Now we will get somewhere " says John Redwood.

May:-- Peter Mandelson is made new Chancellor."I will soon have these money problems sorted " he tells the Daily Mirror.Gordon Brown resigns from parliament and goes to live on Iona.Bye-election "eventually" announces Blair.

I've been looking hard into my ball :suspect: here is what I see happening in 2005 ...

There will be a major natural disaster.

Labour will win a general election.

A Hollywood celebrity will die.

A celebrity couple will split up.

An Airliner will crash (unknown cause).

My doctor will tell me to watch my cholesterol.

A monkey will be in the news.

A famous singer will be sent to prison.

... watch this space.

Damn :mad: I thought this was about some kind of male enhancement you could be bought for Christmas :help:

Originally posted by Snook

I've been looking hard into my ball :suspect: here is what I see happening in 2005 ...

There will be a major natural disaster.

Labour will win a general election.

A Hollywood celebrity will die.

A celebrity couple will split up.

An Airliner will crash (unknown cause).

My doctor will tell me to watch my cholesterol.

A monkey will be in the news.

A famous singer will be sent to prison.

... watch this space.

Pretty much the same as this year then.

I predict Jeremy Clarkson will make a TV series:(