Bjork at City Hall - Cancelled

deano_dq

• 2 weeks later...
Tickets might have sold out in an hour, but they released more later in the afternoon im afarid! i couldnt get on all morning, kept saying stalls were sole out.

tried again at 2pm on city hall website and i now have 3rd row from front!

:banana::clap::banana:

I was a bit annoyed, went on there at 9:15am after the special presale started, best I got offered was row N so bought those.

About a week later I thought I'd see if it's sold out yet, was offered row B! So course I had to buy those as well, will have to find someone who wants to buy the other two. Makes you wonder what the point in a fan's presale is when you get crapper seats than are released a week into the general sale :rolleyes:

Seen her three times now (Royal Opera House, Hammersmith, and Shepherds Bush) but always had to travel to London for it, could not believe she is coming to Sheffield! :love:

I was a bit annoyed, went on there at 9:15am after the special presale started, best I got offered was row N so bought those.

About a week later I thought I'd see if it's sold out yet, was offered row B! So course I had to buy those as well, will have to find someone who wants to buy the other two. Makes you wonder what the point in a fan's presale is when you get crapper seats than are released a week into the general sale :rolleyes:

Sometimes better seats get taken then released later when, for instance, a credit card payment for them has been declined. I've had the same thing happen to me a couple of times.

• 4 months later...

I now have two Bjork tickets to sell as i can no longer make it on Sunday. They're balcony tickets, Row F, seats 68 & 69.

They cost £40.70 each including the booking fee. I wouldn't mind making at a few quid on 'em just to make up for the fact that i can't go :( It sounds like she's got an awesome setup for this gig.

Any serious offers via PM please..

I've just found out that Bjork has had to cancel her show at Sheffield City Hall tonight because she is ill.

It's not clear yet if she will be rescheduling the show as it was the last one on her tour.

Let anyone know who was planning to go - might save them a journey!

It has been cancelled - just rang city hall - were they gonna bother calling us?! SO PI***D off!

Sorry but you cannot expect a venue to make 1000 phone calls. It probably says on the ticket or on the website in the normal rules that if the show is cancelled it will be shown on the venue website and in the foyer. You really cannot expect them to do anything more.

I expect that people will be given refunds or there will be a rescheduled show when she feels better.

Archived