Latest Scores today

And I'm wondering how much it hurt to say that through gritted teeth.....

Dont pretend you actually care chuff, you're about as transparent as the false support you have for your failure of a team from whichever mountainhole you're sat in.:gag:

Every time I read one of your inane posts it brings to mind the expression and I paraphrase " 'Tis better to keep your mouth closed and be thought a fool than to open it and be proved one"

I don't think that you will be familiar with U.S. military expressions but you are also a R.E.M.F.

Now I can't spell it out but the first two words are "rear echelon" you can work out the last two.

This applies to people like you who show up from the rear all fragrant and neatly dressed to cop all the glory at the expense of the real troops.

There was nary a peep from you when the genuine Owls fans were taking their lumps earlier in the season.

I guess that when the going gets tough you're gone in a flash to stock up on your oversized fonts for when things quieten down.

As I said earlier "fair weather poster" :gag:

That makes me feel warm inside.:)

It's probably all the bull effluent reaching critical mass. :gag:

Every time I read one of your inane posts it brings to mind the expression and I paraphrase " 'Tis better to keep your mouth closed and be thought a fool than to open it and be proved one"

I don't think that you will be familiar with U.S. military expressions but you are also a R.E.M.F.

Now I can't spell it out but the first two words are "rear echelon" you can work out the last two.

This applies to people like you who show up from the rear all fragrant and neatly dressed to cop all the glory at the expense of the real troops.

There was nary a peep from you when the genuine Owls fans were taking their lumps earlier in the season.

I guess that when the going gets tough you're gone in a flash to stock up on your oversized fonts for when things quieten down.

As I said earlier "fair weather poster" :gag:

Firstly, I couldn't give a monkeys what the U.S Military use as expressions, in my eyes they are a bunch of cretins of the highest order who should all be castrated.

Secondly, It's people like you and Robbie who could do with an injection of newer, more original arguements and insults then the same repetative and tedious statements made over and over again in a hope of winning new friends by calling them true fans.

The most hypocritical things about your posts are that you call others 'fair weather fans' yet you're sat in a cave up in the mountains of Canada, having not seen a live match for years and you have the nerve to call others 'fair weather'!!

99% of your posts are either aimed at me or are hinting towards me or calling other Owls to not be 'fair weather' . . i.e Me! . . thats why I say you are transparent. You're not a true fan, never have been and continue to sit in your mountain hideout telling us here in Sheffield what you think of us!!

You need to get a reality check. Spare us your inane drivel and pretend caring about both teams as if you mean it... Do us all a favour and stick to shooting squirrels and log cabins.

Firstly, I couldn't give a monkeys what the U.S Military use as expressions, in my eyes they are a bunch of cretins of the highest order who should all be castrated.

Secondly, It's people like you and Robbie who could do with an injection of newer, more original arguements and insults then the same repetative and tedious statements made over and over again in a hope of winning new friends by calling them true fans.

The most hypocritical things about your posts are that you call others 'fair weather fans' yet you're sat in a cave up in the mountains of Canada, having not seen a live match for years and you have the nerve to call others 'fair weather'!!

99% of your posts are either aimed at me or are hinting towards me or calling other Owls to not be 'fair weather' . . i.e Me! . . thats why I say you are transparent. You're not a true fan, never have been and continue to sit in your mountain hideout telling us here in Sheffield what you think of us!!

You need to get a reality check. Spare us your inane drivel and pretend caring about both teams as if you mean it... Do us all a favour and stick to shooting squirrels and log cabins.

Did anyone else on the forum just hear a goose pass gas ?

Did anyone else on the forum just hear a goose pass gas ?

hmm thats abit of a poor response to say the least.

hmm thats abit of a poor response to say the least.

You took the words right out of my mouth... a poor response from a pretender.:loopy:

You took the words right out of my mouth... a poor response from a pretender.:loopy:

Sorry. I didn't want to say fart.

And here comes lestat2 aka.chipper out of the woodwork.

Weather forecast must be looking up.

What on earth is he going to do with those big, bold blue fonts out of lestat's mouth ? :gag:

If some of you lot put as much effort into supporting your teams as you do into thinking up insults for each other then they might fare a little better !

If some of you lot put as much effort into supporting your teams as you do into thinking up insults for each other then they might fare a little better !

I agree but it's tough to do in person when there's an ocean in the middle.

Of course this could mean, in some persons eyes, that you're not a real supporter.

I agree but it's tough to do in person when there's an ocean in the middle.

Of course this could mean, in some persons eyes, that you're not a real supporter.

I agree that is quite tough, but supporting the team, in my opinion also means supporting the Club. A supporter may not neccessarily agree with everything that happens in and around the Club and is entitled to make his feelings known. But that doesn't mean undermining the Club or the team It takes a true supporter to back an action or decision he doesn,t agree with. A typical example is the booing of players who are out of form and having poor games and cheering them off when they are substituted. How on earth this is classed as 'support' I'll never know. Dave Allen has a word for such people. !

I agree that is quite tough, but supporting the team, in my opinion also means supporting the Club. A supporter may not neccessarily agree with everything that happens in and around the Club and is entitled to make his feelings known. But that doesn't mean undermining the Club or the team It takes a true supporter to back an action or decision he doesn,t agree with. A typical example is the booing of players who are out of form and having poor games and cheering them off when they are substituted. How on earth this is classed as 'support' I'll never know. Dave Allen has a word for such people. !

Just for the record and as our voluble friend points out in another post I haven't attended a game in person for years but I never booed at any game that I did.

Nice to see you can join us lestat just cos we have won a match, where have you been past few weeks when we have been doing crap, no wonder us wednesday fans get a bad name lol.

Even the wednesdayites have noticed.

New song for Lestat.

Post when your winning,

you only post when your winning

Post when your winning

you only post when your winning