Clubs in Sheffield

Hey, Its been a while since i was clubbing up sheffield. I used to go to the old clubs like Unit (all points north), Brown street, Bed, Fez club etc.

Im off out this weekend with my mates having recently splitting up with my ex :gag::hihi: So what we are looking for are any decent House/funcky house clubs that might be in sheffield (all of the above have shut down i think)

Links to websites or recent club listings would be great.

Thanks in advance. :)

Edit; that would be saturday night.

Im off out this weekend with my mates having recently splitting up with my ex :gag::hihi: So what we are looking for are any decent House/funcky house clubs that might be in sheffield (all of the above have shut down i think)

they shut coz the best promoter in the business went back to the States (LOL)....THATS ME DUDES.......if some of these funky places wanna work then they better hire me, I can make anything a swinging success coz I have the midas touch baby.....

had a 2nd club contact me last night and they offered me a a few dollars more than the other one but I am holdin out for the big fish...you know who ya are......snap me up before someone else does.....funky breaks, house, rap, whatever you like, I can fill ANY size club to the roof coz I have the gift!!!!!!!!!!!!!

have a lookie at these hun

hope you have a great night :D

http://new.embracenightclub.com/web/home/?page=31

http://www.the-plug.com/listings/

and i hear DQ is really good also.

theres also west street which is fantastic for warm up drinks

id personally recomend bedroom as its freindly and ive never had a bad night in there we used to go to varsity, S1, cavandish then down to the bedroom, then id suggest going over to the cutlers bar as they often have some great offers on, such as buy one get one free on selected drinks.

anyway hope you have a great night.:)

If its house you want Plug is a country mile out in front! Axwell and Steve Angelolo have played in the last 2 weeks with Dave Spoon and Henrik B this week!

Check out the full listings at http://www.the-plug.com there are galleries here and loads also in the 'shuffle' facebook group!

If thats not enough Little Man Tate are doing a dj set in the other room!

All for one admission price!

Hey... Thanks guys

I'v checked out the plug tonight and its some stone roses thing!?

So it looks like bars then down to DQ

@ metalheadz2, get your ass back to sheffield man, it needs you lol

I think the best are Plug and DQ, they definitely have the monopoly. Embrace if you like the cheesier stuff.

And The Fez is back!! Not been yet so not sure if/how it's changed but looking forward to going again!

Helen x

Also the smaller bars such as Ruby Lounge and Nylon (fka Matrix) sometimes have good things on too! x

Just curious if you came down to DQ and if so what you thought?

Also for anyone interested DQ in the next month has the following:

Gash DJs (Ibiza Rocks)

Missill

Plump DJs

Daley Padley

Cuban Brothers

Plus more...

Check out our facebook groups for more info on specific events, our new website is launched soon!

Thanks guys :)

Gash DJs at Threads. DQ on Saturday would fit the bill nicely!