Free Genealogy advice and consultation

hennypenny

Break down your brick walls!

On Sunday 21st October 2007 the Bradfield Historical Society are hosting a Family & Local History Day. The fair is being held in the Village hall in Low Bradfield from 10am to 4pm. Entrance is FREE and refreshments will be available. There are many stalls which will be fascinating to anyone with an interest in local or family history.

Researching Relatives, professional genealogists based in Sheffield, and retained by Sheffield Archives to deal with their genealogy queries, will be there. This is your chance to have a free consultation with a professional genealogist. Bring along your brick walls and let us give you advice on where to look next. If you email with details of your genealogy problems in advance, we will have a look and bring any information we find with us to the fair - FREE!

email on researchingrelatives@blueyonder.co.uk

See you there :D

Hi Hennypenny

It was good to speak to you both on Sunday at the Bradfield Geneaology Fair.

I was impressed with the amount of information available particularly for beginners in Family History and the people were all so helpful and friendly.

I would think it's a must for anyone who is interested in local and family history.

Does anyone post when there are other such events in the Sheffield area, I'm sure a lot of people would be interested.

Good luck with all your enterprises.

Happy Days!

Hi PopT.

I post events on the S&DFHS message board.

This is the next one we will be attending.

Free Family History Exhibition.The Church of Latter Day Saints, Jordanthorpe Parkway, Sheffield S8 8BU.

Thursday 1st November 2007, 2pm to 9pm.

Friday 2nd November 2007, 10am to 9pm.

Saturday 3rd November 2007, 9am to 4pm

Sheffield & District Family History Society will be attending this venue on all 3 days.

regards

Tuppie

Archived