We're Looking For Actors & Actress (and writers!) for the Radio

‘The Cornucopia Radio Show’ is a collection of comedy sketches, radio plays and monologues, all broadcast on Sheffield Live 93.2fm (as well as being a successful podcast on Itunes)

The creative team behind the show are currently looking for people of all ages and abilities to act in a mixture of drama and comedy pieces for the new series. It doesn’t mater if you haven’t done any professional acting before; all that’s required is enthusiasm and a willingness to have fun.

You can get involved as much as you like, whether it’s just turning up to record a single sketch or taking a leading role in a feature length radio play, it’s up to you.

This is an excellent way to get involved in some of the most creative and interesting work done at Sheffield Live! and also a new way to make new creative friends. Although they are mainly asking for performers at the moment, in the near future they will also be looking for fresh radio scripts to record. So if anybody has aspirations to be a radio scriptwriter, this could be your chance.

If any of this sounds interesting (or you know somebody who would be interested), drop an email to Peter who produces the show; the address is [email protected]

The response to this advert (and other ones across the internet, hello gumtree!!) has been great, and we're now working with around 50 people on various projects. I've sent you a message.

Just to say what a great opportunity this is for people. I've already met loads of great people and I'm working with some of them :)