What is the animal myth for seeing a fox

:help: could any one help me find the meaning for seeing a fox its only me and my freind as been seeing this fox in our street 3 times today and at one point it was layed in my freinds frount garden bare in mind there two dogs were in the garden to and also the last time we saw it it was in the road in frount of house just staring at us and when #we made a sudden move it didnt move i find this really strange and wanted to know the meaning of seeing a fox in the animal myths book or some sort of suppastious readings please help me to find out :confused::thumbsup:

Nobody — Does it matter? You can read and understand it anyway.

Don’t know if there are any myths surrounding the foxes, but Google Fox Myths and you’ll more than likely find some.

:help: could any one help me find the meaning for seeing a fox its only me and my freind as been seeing this fox in our street 3 times today and at one point it was layed in my freinds frount garden bare in mind there two dogs were in the garden to and also the last time we saw it it was in the road in frount of house just staring at us and when #we made a sudden move it didnt move i find this really strange and wanted to know the meaning of seeing a fox in the animal myths book or some sort of suppastious readings please help me to find out :confused::thumbsup:

It just means there was a fox in your garden.:)

Nobody — Does it matter? You can read and understand it anyway.

No it durrent marra. I mean, why do we pay taxes so the schools open for business each day anyway? None of it matters.

As for reading and understanding it, it took me 3 attempts.

It just means there was a fox in your garden.:)
no it means something for it to keep coming back to same place also there is no food around neither so why would it lay in garden when ther are people around foxes get frightened easy but this one was evil:loopy: :thumbsup:

Archived