A one sided view on events

Ive been watching the news today and i cant help but notice the one sided take on things in relation to gaza and the palestinian problem.

It appears that the palestinians are getting what for from a nation tired of being attacked from cowards who set off rockets from schools hospitals and other civilian areas.

If they just leave israel alone then there would be no need for them to fight back.

If they want a war then l;eave the civilian areas and do it properly, fight a war as a war should be fought, on the battlefield. Dont hide behind women and children the bleat about it when israel hits back.

Just my two penneth.

Israelis will have their boots on the ground in a few days anyhow, it'll be over in no time then.

Oh i do hope so. If for no other reason than to save innocent israeli lives. It cant be much fun living next to a neighbour who randomly hurls rockets at you day in day out.

These hamas clowns need stopping and the people (palestinians) who support them need bringing to justice too.

Oh i do hope so. If for no other reason than to save innocent israeli lives. It cant be much fun living next to a neighbour who randomly hurls rockets at you day in day out.

These hamas clowns need stopping and the people (palestinians) who support them need bringing to justice too.

Read the title of your own thread and see how stupid you look after giving your own one sided view on events. :roll:

Read the title of your own thread and see how stupid you look after giving your own one sided view on events. :roll:

Theres no need to insult me now is there.

I presume you support the terrorist actions of the palestinians?

Tell me, do you thin its right they fire rockets from schools and hospitals in order to kill innocent israelis going about their business?

Tell me, do you thin its right they fire rockets from schools and hospitals in order to kill innocent israelis going about their business?

That's probably just as bad as firing rockets at schools and hospitals, which is done by both sides. Often.

Now, tell us all, what was your previous name on here?

That's probably just as bad as firing rockets at schools and hospitals, which is done by both sides. Often.

Now, tell us all, what was your previous name on here?

:confused: I don't have one.

You seem to have me confused with someone else.

I agree both sides fire at things they should but it seems that the palestinians are the aggressors.

They remind me of a school yard bully who go crying to teacher when someone dares to stand up to them.