Sign in to follow this  

Distraction

Guest Pauly

Anyone watch this? Friday nights at 10pm on C4.

Hilarious. :lol:

I thought you'd left? Welcome back :thumbsup:

Yeah, I watch it. The last round where they burn the money is hilarious. I thought burning cash was illegal though...

Guest Pauly

This one was one of those where they win a car at the end if they answer 5 questions correctly, but on each wrong answer they have to smash up, spray paint or torch the car.

The poor bloke who won got three of his questions wrong so he had to smash the headlights in, spray-paint 'I drink ****' on the side of the car and also let off a paint grenade inside the car.

Hehehehe!

I watched Distraction for the first time last night and was crying laughing. From pressing the buzzer that was surrounded by revolving cacti whilst wearing a blindfold, to pasting a picture of Prince Albert onto a very expensive plasma TV, it was a laugh a minute.

The best/worst bit (depending which way you look at it really!!) was the contestants having to remove numbers with their teeth, that were stuck to naked old people!!

Def on my list for Friday night entertainment from now on!!

Distraction rocks!!!!

:thumbsup:

grrrr that f*ing space invaders so annoying!!

the programme is ace though

i like the questions at the begining though they are funny!!

Originally posted by Pauly

This one was one of those where they win a car at the end if they answer 5 questions correctly, but on each wrong answer they have to smash up, spray paint or torch the car.

The poor bloke who won got three of his questions wrong so he had to smash the headlights in, spray-paint 'I drink ****' on the side of the car and also let off a paint grenade inside the car.

Hehehehe!

Welcome back Pauly. Once you've joined this local forum for local people, you can never leave. :thumbsup: