STOLEN CAR SNJ 350R green Fiesta [Now recovered]

STOLEN CAR SNJ 350R green Fiesta

http://s1048.photobucket.com/albums/s373/hippiejase/public/?action=view&current=20120412_122007.jpg

Taken from Long Lane Stannington S6 between Midnight and 0400 hrs 28th April....bright green MK I 1977 Fiesta...SNJ 350R reg...broken window drivers side likely....car was in good condition but who knows what has happened to it.....no questions asked, not interested in that, but I just want it back.......

Edited by goldenfleece

cheers for that.....anyone seeing it, you CANT miss it, bright jade green.....just hope it not been trashed totally......

http://s1048.photobucket.com/albums/s373/hippiejase/public/?action=view&current=20120412_122007.jpg

UPDATE: Car was found before 0900 Sat morning by Police....they failed to inform me....I only discovered it was found when I called them ON SPEC to check at 8pm Sat evening!!!WTF

Edited by goldenfleece

already scoured Rivelin Valley, lodge Moor, Redmires, Stannington areas looking in as many out of the way areas as I know.....but not covered everywhere......it has to have been joyriders and not stolen to order, so it must be around somewhere

UPDATE TUES MAY 1st.....that was a waste of time, UPDATE: Car was found before 0900 Sat morning by Police....they failed to inform me!!!!

Edited by goldenfleece

was one dumped on littledale est 28th around 1am-1.30am no idea what car dark green or black though windows smashed front end damage.Drivers got into a white car probably stolen as well and drove off.

Been towed away by police now.

was one dumped on littledale est 28th around 1am-1.30am no idea what car dark green or black though windows smashed front end damage.Drivers got into a white car probably stolen as well and drove off.

Been towed away by police now.

mine was light green....sure was not this colour?