Parking at Meadowhall Interchange

Hi,

I'll be going to London for a couple of days over a weekend in June and the coach is departing from Meadowhall Interchange.

Does anyone know if there is a limit to parking at Meadowhall if I drove there and left my car for the weekend (Saturday morning to Monday evening) or does anyone think this is a really bad idea leaving my car for a weekend here?

Thanks

Thanks bus_man :) I seemed to be searching for ages and couldn't find anything, knew someone on the forum would come through for me.

Malky...It can't be anymore of a risk than it would be leaving it parked outside my house while I'm away (see a previous thread last year where my car was stolen)...at least at Meadowhall there's CCTV if anything should happen.

Edited by kegleigh

Malky...It can't be anymore of a risk than it would be leaving it parked outside my house while I'm away (see a previous thread last year where my car was stolen)...at least at Meadowhall there's CCTV if anything should happen.

Well I suppose it depends when you park it, if you can get near the front you may have a point but I wouldn’t like parking near the end or in the overspill area.

It may be worth conctacting the security people via the help point and just tell them that the car will be there for a few days they may ask your mobile phone number as a contact detail. I know at the tram P&R at nunnery you can "regiister " your car with them and if they find a problem they will contact you