Sign in to follow this  

The OC - Is anyone else a fan?

The O.C. is a series me and the boss (wife ;) ) started watching last season about 4 episodes in from the start.

It's not a show I expected to enjoy with it apperaing to mainly focus on American high school kids. However the story lines go much deeper than that and it's turned into something quite addictive.

Each episode on E4 currently last an hour (including ad breaks) and me and my wife watch it every Tuesday evening @ 9pm without fail (currently mid season 2).

I wanted to know if Sheffield had any other The O.C. fans because I don't want to be the only almost 27 year old guy who's really enjoying this show. :hihi:

And for those guys too macho to watch it... there are some fit chica's in the show.

Marissa | Summer | Lindsey | Alex... all yummy :D

Have to admit I'm quite addicted too! Lots of pretty girls, but Seth is pretty yummy too! :blush::hihi:

Perfect Sunday hangover viewing - but missed it last week! :(

You'll have to wait til the box set is available to buy to watch the episode.

Where have you seen up to?

I loved the first season, and I'm not enjoying the second season so much. I have the first season on box set, and I'm watching season 2 at the same speed as the Americans, so I'm ten episodes ahead of the UK.

I'll do my best not to spoil!

Originally posted by Hook

I loved the first season, and I'm not enjoying the second season so much. I have the first season on box set, and I'm watching season 2 at the same speed as the Americans, so I'm ten episodes ahead of the UK.

I'll do my best not to spoil!

You downloading ;)