Mortgage on a flat roofed (wood & felt) house?

Does anybody know which mortgage companies dont have an issue lending on a house with a 100% flat roof?

Thanks

You might be better speaking with an experienced broker - they'll have more knowledge of products and lenders.

This lady came recommended from one of my friends (she has worked with a lot of his friends / work colleagues), and is currently helping us with our mortgage, so I feel comfortable recommending her: Keeley Bamford, Positive Solutions: 07743 305949

She is very friendly, works flexible hours and doesn't put any pressure on you to sign anything.

From memory, Nationwide. I will look at my notes to see. If you want to PM me I will let you know

A decent mortgage broker/IFA will have access to the latest sourcing software and will be able to bring up the right lenders and best deals in minutes to save you time making multiple applications.

Just make sure you don't pay any up front fees to any broker and have a look at their KFI (key facts illustration) to check what fee or commission they receive from the lender. These vary quite considerably from broker to broker, as does their level of service.

Hi there, RBS do mortgages for these houses.