Man with dog on Mansfield road.

Ive just had some dirty get let his vile animal empty its guts right at the top of my drive and slap bang in the middle of a public path. The filthy pig just stood and watched it do it. He then walked off. Hes not only dirty but hes thick as the proverbial too because he obviously didnt notice all the cameras. Im currently sorting out an upload for Youtube. Ill post a link when its done so if anyone knows him or his dog feel free to let me know as ive made a report to the council but fear they wont do anything without this blokes address.

Thanks

Ive just had some dirty get let his vile animal empty its guts right at the top of my drive and slap bang in the middle of a public path. The filthy pig just stood and watched it do it. He then walked off. Hes not only dirty but hes thick as the proverbial too because he obviously didnt notice all the cameras. Im currently sorting out an upload for Youtube. Ill post a link when its done so if anyone knows him or his dog feel free to let me know as ive made a report to the council but fear they wont do anything without this blokes address.

Thanks

Why don't you report it to the police AND council. If you have good video they should have no excuse for not taking action.

Thanks

Well what could they do WITHOUT his address?

Think about it :hihi:

Why don't you report it to the police AND council. If you have good video they should have no excuse for not taking action.

I spoke to 101. They filed it with the councils environmental services for me so both the Police and the council will know. Problem is what good is a face without an address? I got the feeling that whilst sympathetic, 101 arent hopeful anything will be done without id for the bloke.

---------- Post added 02-12-2014 at 16:21 ----------

Well what could they do WITHOUT his address?

Think about it :hihi:

You find something funny?

Not at all! Just stating that obviously they are going to need more than a bit of footage as it could be anyone.

Even then, I doubt nowt will happen.

I thought the police employed DETECTIVES - They could do a bit of detecting. If they know the face, the dog and the area he walks the dog - shouldn't be too difficult to call in one or two local shops and pubs and ask if anyone knows him.

I thought the police employed DETECTIVES - They could do a bit of detecting. If they know the face, the dog and the area he walks the dog - shouldn't be too difficult to call in one or two local shops and pubs and ask if anyone knows him.

Ha, they arent going to go to those lengths! Your expectations are far too high :hihi::hihi:

Thanks

If you saw it happening why stand and watch I would have grabbed a plastic bag and gone and waved it under his nose.

All that faffing about with youtube will achieve nothing.

I can see the local constabulary dropping everything for that.

Their job description is to prevent, deter and detect crime ( with minimum resources ) not uphold council bye laws.

Edited by monkey104