Renault Megane scenic won't start :(

Hi, i have a renault megane scenic 01 plate that wont start, it was running fine the last time we drove it, went into asda to do some food shopping, came back out and it wouldn't start whatsoever, it was turning over but wouldn't start.

I have changed the crank shaft sensor, spark plugs and the fuel pump to no avail...i'm really hoping someone on here has some sort of idea what the problem could be.

If anyone does know, please please please could you shed some light on this :)

thanks

Hi, i have a renault megane scenic 01 plate that wont start, it was running fine the last time we drove it, went into asda to do some food shopping, came back out and it wouldn't start whatsoever, it was turning over but wouldn't start.

I have changed the crank shaft sensor, spark plugs and the fuel pump to no avail...i'm really hoping someone on here has some sort of idea what the problem could be.

If anyone does know, please please please could you shed some light on this :)

thanks

Sounds daft but it could be your pollen filter.

Take it out and try starting it, mine did a similar thing a while ago, ran with one for a few days till i got another.

Or the CAM sensor, thats a common startup fault on those.

Give G-Tech on here a pm, hes a good lad and wont rip you off like lots of other places.

Gareth is his name and i think you get a discount if you contact him on here.