Who's your favourite comedy actor/actress on the small screen?

swfcgal

How do u mean small screen?

On TV.

TV = small screen.

Cinema = big screen.

Back on topic, John Cleese is one of the funniest men alive IMO.. He was absolute comedy GOLD in Monty Python and Fawlty Towers.

Him and Billy Connolly should be made Sirs immediately (apparently John's been offered it but he said no).

On TV.

TV = small screen.

Cinema = big screen.

Back on topic, John Cleese is one of the funniest men alive IMO.. He was absolute comedy GOLD in Monty Python and Fawlty Towers.

Him and Billy Connolly should be made Sirs immediately (apparently John's been offered it but he said no).

Thanks sweetie!

Ok, steve coogan! :D

I think Ronnie Barker is great in pretty much everything he does :)

I'm gonna agree there. Ronnie Barker was comedy genius. The Two Ronnies best sketches were all ones that he wrote, Porridge was absolutely hilarious, and Open All Hours is one often repeated show that I don't mind sitting through again. Throw in his work on Frost and TWTWTW and we have a decades spanning career of a true comical genius.

Isn't Steve Coogan the Grandson of Jackie Coogan? Who played Uncle Fester in the 1960s Addams Family TV series?

Don't think he is......(quick search on imdb and coogan websites).....no reference to it. However there is an actor called Keith Coogan who is listed as Jackie Coogan's grandson.