Where to go on holiday

Been abroad three times always to same place Costa Teguise Lanzerote,\(Great) want recommendation for somewhere in Canaries other than Lanzerote, were a couple mid 40s like quite walks, harbour resteraunts, covy beaches, not straight five miles long wih 300 lielows on it hate that, any suggestions please, oh and a good web site to book it ta. magico :help:

My friends are 40 ish, enjoy walking, harbours, nice food, quiet restaurants and sightseeing. They go to the Greek Islands every year exploring and generally having a relaxed stressfree time.

My friends are 40 ish, enjoy walking, harbours, nice food, quiet restaurants and sightseeing. They go to the Greek Islands every year exploring and generally having a relaxed stressfree time.

i second that, im in my 40s and love greece. best place i have been too is anaxos, (on the island of lesbos) infact i have just booked to go there in may 08.

What about Crete ????

If you like harbours try Chania.....

South Italy, SALENTO... beautiful place with km & km of coast, I'll not say more because i've found you a very good link which is complete in all the information you want to know, I don't personally have the words to describe such a paradise!!

I'll only tell you that i live here ( in Maglie ) since 1984 and i'm very fortunate...today, it was a beautiful sunny day with 20 degrees...

Hope you find what you are searching for ......

Ciao ......... marisax

not sure if you read my post correctly somewhere in the canaries, the only place to go this time of year that we can afford.

not sure if you read my post correctly somewhere in the canaries, the only place to go this time of year that we can afford.

ok...sorry...maybe next year. keep it in mind....Salento is not that expensive if you look well!

Magico....I have been to Fuerteventura. It is gorgeous! Beaches are amazing, they are not quiet coves but they go on and on for miles.

what about maspalomas?? (spell check!) in grand canaria my dad is early 40s and him and his partner love it, same likes as yourself. they have just booked to go again in december £126 each. x