Stocksbridge Bypass & Rockley Furnace Ghosts

camrat78, thankyou for your reply, can you tell us the name of the group that you are involved in? does your group have a website?

what other places have you investigated in the past, or going to investigate in the future?

Have you ever visited the Rockley Furnace?

I look forward to your reply.

http://www.seekingspirit.co.uk

We've been to a number of reportedly haunted locations. Our findings are on the website. Have a look and let us know your views.

Para, if I were you, I'd have split your post into two (or even three). There's already a Stocksbridge Bypass thread if you're wanting information on the subject, which would just have left you with a fresh "Rockley Furnace" thead to post. Personally I would have posted that one in the "Sheffield Ghosts" thread, but that one's arguable. You could also have initiated a seperate thread to discuss your group, which this thread is developing into.

As it is, it's three threads in one, which is going to be a pain to follow if it develops.

I make a point in keeping up to date with Stocksbridge Bypass posts, which means I've got to trawl through excess baggage to find what I'm looking for.

Just a suggestion.

Ant.