New Casbah website

I'm proud to announce the launch of the new casbah website:

http://www.sheffieldcasbah.co.uk

There's already full gig listings and club night information there, and over the coming weeks we'll be introducing a members area with competitions, offers, galleries, forums and more...

Nice website. It's good to see that it doesn't force the user to have the very latest version of Flash in order to view it! :thumbsup:

Could I recommend placing the page inside a frame instead of linking to it? It's one less click away for a user and keeps your domain name in the browser.

:)

That's my next job. I've got some very neat pre-written code to do it, but I haven't got it handy and I really wanted to get it launched today...

I heard the Municipal Waste gig had been moved to Casbah, but nothing on the site. I really wanna see em. Know anything?

I heard the Municipal Waste gig had been moved to Casbah, but nothing on the site. I really wanna see em. Know anything?

Darn it, I wanted to see them too, but Leatherface are playing in Manchester the same night which is too good to resist.

Municipal Waste has indeed been moved to casbah. All is not lost ;)

Darn it, I wanted to see them too, but Leatherface are playing in Manchester the same night which is too good to resist.

Saw Leatherface earlier this year with Pot Kettle Black. Plus, Muni Waste in a venue that size will be amazing.

yeah municipal waste is now at the casbah august 9th 8pm start, and i agree it should be a mental show, they've specifically requested intimate venues as they're looking for a great atmosphere!

glad you enjoyed the leatherface show - that was another of mine :)

I'm proud to announce the launch of the new casbah website:

http://www.sheffieldcasbah.co.uk

There's already full gig listings and club night information there, and over the coming weeks we'll be introducing a members area with competitions, offers, galleries, forums and more...

does bob still run the casbah?

He does not.

i dont suppose you know where they went do you - are they still in sheffield?