Football goalkeeper wanted.

I am looking to set up a team at Goals, playing each Thursday starting with the 3rd of August. We have a decent team (unfortunately we'll have to start in the lowest league as a new team) but from previous experience it would be advisable to have a good keeper. Someone who actually likes playing in the net and doesn't want to go up front every week for some glory. Anyone interested please get in touch.

hi ive played in the net for a couple of teams im not the best keeper in the world so if your looking for someone to come and keep a clean sheet every week its pointless but i do enjoy playing in goal and would say id be decent enough to merit a place call me on 07951076951 or send me a msg or pm if ya interested cheers neal

hi im looking for new players for a sunday football team so if you can play in the net come along to firvale school wednesday nights 8 oclock and we can give you a tryout pm me and let me know

im a good quality keeper, played sunday leauge if theres a perminant place let me know.

cheers aaron.