Any golfers on here ?

I was reading about that today. The guy who Tiger was caddying for won a competition with Buick. The usual prize apparently is to play a couple of holes with TW but instead he got him caddying for 9 holes and a full new set of Nikes.

Plus they played at Torrey Pines where Tiger won the last US Open on one leg AND what they dont show you is Tiger setting up John Abel's ball to let him try Tiger's long putt on the last hole that he made.

New set of clubs- 9 holes at Torrey Pines- and best of all the world's greatest on the bag!!! God I'd have been nervous teeing off in front of him!!

Tarquin- sorry to hear the irons havent panned out. Funnily enough I was reading on GolfWRX some not so hot reviews of them today.

I have been having a probably mad idea of getting a set of Mizuno MP33s or Titleist 660s. Been having lessons with a guy who plays the MP33s and he says they shouldnt be a problem.

Now scouring Ebay for a set...

Tarquin- sorry to hear the irons havent panned out. Funnily enough I was reading on GolfWRX some not so hot reviews of them today.

I have been having a probably mad idea of getting a set of Mizuno MP33s or Titleist 660s. Been having lessons with a guy who plays the MP33s and he says they shouldnt be a problem.

Now scouring Ebay for a set...

Ill have a look:thumbsup:

The S57's are a lovely looking set of sticks but just wont work for me.:( The V2 Raptures are suppose to be even more forgiving that the G10's:o Had a go with the 7 Iron today & they seem to work well for me

Hello ,

How are you today?,I hope you are having a nice time, as for me am cool and lonely.

Here is a little More about me, I am single never Married, born in the UK, moved down to the State when I was a kid, obtained my degree in Accounting and minnow in Arts, at Johns Hopkins University, and recently live in Wyoming USA..... I find very much peace and tranquillity there .I am into the Sales of Golds, Sculptures , beads , etc...I`m 5`7" 120 with a athletic build , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, good listening, God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a good listener. I love to play golf and I enjoy chilling with my friend and family , I like going to the movies , or watching movies in my room , I like swimming , fishing, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, travelling , going bowling and also a good cook.I am a family oriented person and There is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself..

I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today,( What would You like to Tell me?) I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, your Age, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. I even want to learn about the secrets you very rarely share with someone!. So come on and share it all with me, as I am not here to talk to you about general things such as partying, the weather, sports, e.t.c...... I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced. This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality and potential.

I look forward to hearing from you soon!. you can contact me to my private email: sweetangel2074@gmail.com

I care Nicole

Hello ,

How are you today?,I hope you are having a nice time, as for me am cool and lonely.

Here is a little More about me, I am single never Married, born in the UK, moved down to the State when I was a kid, obtained my degree in Accounting and minnow in Arts, at Johns Hopkins University, and recently live in Wyoming USA..... I find very much peace and tranquillity there .I am into the Sales of Golds, Sculptures , beads , etc...I`m 5`7" 120 with a athletic build , mentally stable, physically fit, a bunch of laughs, warm, caring, honest, good listening, God Fearing, and a positive person.I am real easy person to talk to and a good listener. I love to play golf and I enjoy chilling with my friend and family , I like going to the movies , or watching movies in my room , I like swimming , fishing, listening to music and dance to any kind of music, travelling , going bowling and also a good cook.I am a family oriented person and There is more, but it would be better for you to find some things out for yourself..

I am really interested in wanting to know about what makes you the special person you are today,( What would You like to Tell me?) I want to know more about your family, your background, your life experiences, your Age, past relationships, your goals and dreams, your interests, and anything else you want to tell me. I even want to learn about the secrets you very rarely share with someone!. So come on and share it all with me, as I am not here to talk to you about general things such as partying, the weather, sports, e.t.c...... I want to learn about you and what makes up your heart and soul, as the friendship I want to build with you I want it to be like no other you have ever shared in or experienced. This friendship I want to build with you will be filled with substance, quality, spirituality and potential.

I look forward to hearing from you soon!. you can contact me to my private email: sweetangel2074@gmail.com

I care Nicole

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Came here to read about golf. Maybe you would be more successful posting this on the "Intro's and Celebrations" sub-forum under "General" Discussions":

http://www.sheffieldforum.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=35

Archived