Prince Edwards School - Miss Wolfendon

It sounds like you are a couple of years younger than me. I think I left P.E. in 89 or 90 and left Myrtle in 94. But... if that is the case, I could have sworn I left P.E. the year M Hibbert retired, I remeber seeing him shed a tear as we said bye.

It sounds like you are a couple of years younger than me. I think I left P.E. in 89 or 90 and left Myrtle in 94. But... if that is the case, I could have sworn I left P.E. the year M Hibbert retired, I remeber seeing him shed a tear as we said bye.

You mean a couple of years older than you..:D

I left Myrtle in 92, you left 94..:D

Hi.. My name is lee flowers i used to go to Prince Edwards school early 80\'s my first teacher was Miss Wolfendon (not sure if spelt right) anyone else in here remember her or me.. I've just come across an old class photo the names in my class at that time were... Stephen Moorhouse, David Sharpe, Darren McDonald, Mark Harding, Brennan Taff, Jamie Dyson, Jason Grainger, Jason Dell, Jason Taylor, Jane Pask, Lisa Haslam, Donna Fletcher, Sarah Nuttal , David Willington theres 2 more on photo I cant put a name to... I think one of them is Martin Sykes. Anyone remember any of these names. I still see some of them but would love to know what you up to now....

Marshy2.. Would it be possible for you to post the pic on here ??

I'd love to see it...

I think my brother may have been in your class..:)

yes i do have a brother called darren and a sister called sonia who was at prince edwards at the same time as me but 2 years older i remember mr hibert aswell nice teacher not like todays if you was eating sweets in class he,d make you share them with the rest of class and if you was talking and not doing your work he come up and hit you on the head and say der my brain hurts them were the days used to see him down town alot aswell with his wife often wonder what ever happened to him.hi sarah by the way how are you?