The New Sheffield Graffiti Thread

i know a couple of graffiti writers currently studying fine art at uni.

Would they be interested in doing a mural as part of their studies in a nursing home for people with Dementia????

on saturday me and three of my friends painted the coffee shop that someone was asking about earlier in the thread:

4zylu2h.jpg

5259i10.jpg

6c2vy1x.jpg

4mk0k1t.jpg

this was our first large scale commission.

kaz216, if you would like i could contact the others and see if they are up for it. obviously we would arrange a meet to show you some of our previous work.

Thanks yes that would be good, are you familiar with Trompe L'Oeil murals.

sorry kaz, i interpreted incorrectly, i thought you meant a graffiti mural, we dont really do anything like what you are wanting. however, i do know a graffiti writer who is one of the best in the country at realism, etc. i think you would have more success if you were to consult him. his website is http://www.rocket01.co.uk, here you can view some ofhis work and contact him via e-mail if you wish. apologies...curtain

Thanks Curtain, I am sorry that you cannot help some of the graffiti on here is outstanding. You are right about Rocket love his stuff. Thanks again Kaz

Shame Rockets stuck up his own arse, if not he would have painted for free.

Sorry havent read the whole thread but im looking for some good bright graffiti in or around the centre of sheffield. ideally to be painted on to brickwork.

its for a photoshoot next weekend, anyone know of any? road names needed so i can find it please! :)

theres the one that i posted thats in attercliffe just down the road from the cop shop. or theres loads of phlegms work nocking about, cant think of where there is any.

theres a new phlegm on brown street and a kid ackne close by too its neer the leadmill club daisy

Art is art, there is a big generation gap , most young people like to see bright,

artworks on the boring city Landscape.obviously its not good having graf on the side of your house,It just needs to be done in the right place's.

Those condeming and judging should take a look at why they judge, in my opinion, The people who are allways judging others ,condeming are usually the one's who are hiding from their own behaviours, allways blaming the others for our own unhappyness.

remember overtidy on the outside, messy on the inside,every1 knows the law, its boring to keep hearing about it. Tell me one person who has never broken a law?.

just do your artwork in considerate places thats all that can be asked. friends!,pointless bikering leads to nowhere, allthrough it is good to read for a laugh :)

hi i reli like good graffit art and am wondering if anyone would be willing to graffiti the whole of my car, its an old style beetle and i think that it would look great graffited! so please anyone who would be able to do this contakt me, i would pay, not too much to!!!! and would like to see previous examples of peoples art, thanks :D

Joey, if you pay for the paint ill do it mate....

...ill send you my previous work...