World student games and sheffield development

Hey

My names Danielle and im trying to write a geography report on sport and how it has reimaged and regenerated urban areas. :help:

I intend to use Sheffield as an example. I want all of your opinions on the World Student Games 1991, if you can remeber :huh: , and how the areas used to build the Stadiums on has been improved, where these areas of land run down buildings?

Any information, facts and figures or just opinions would be greatfully received! from the over veiw i've already gained i understand a lot of residents were disappointed with the amount of money used for facilities which were provided

Many Thanks

Danielle

Hey my names Kate and i think you are doing the same or a very similar report to me, and i was wondering if you had any interseting facts/figures that i could use for my Sheffield case study on how the games aided regeneration.

I would be really grateful

thanks

i'm pretty sure that i've read a very similar thread to this before - try searching the forum and i think this has already been discussed and there are plenty of opinions etc