City Centre/Meadowhall

Last post before bed - Now, feel free to shout this possibly obvious thing out but I always thought that Meadowhall - the place with the knacard air con is and is always heaving with people - IS THE city centre - and that is all you have there. That Meadowhall is in the city centre. Are are you always talking about two different things - I.e Meadowhall is on one side of the city and the "city centre" is in the centre and it too full of shops?

Now, here's yet more of my vague descriptions coming up! I remember going to a Nationwide - now there was a car park nearby and we had to pay and it was a little walk to well, a mass of banks and B/S, I'm sure Yorks Bank or Natwest was on the corner if my memory is correct!

Is THAT the city centre?

Ta for yet another rediculous thread you will all be able to shed some light on!!

Lol!

Alex

Meadowhall is an out of town Shopping centre, its about the same size as Bluewater near you.

The City centre is just like any other city centre you find across the UK really, with a few little surprises here and there

Archived