Sign in to follow this  

Sheffield activities?

I'm somewhat embarrassed to be posting this, but I'm looking for events, clubs or even just local nights out. My social life is fairly naff these days, and am constantly being nagged to do something about it.!

I live in the S8 area, and I am up for pretty much anything that will get me out and meeting new people. I've tried joining a gym (Esporta) and that didn't really get off to a good start, I haven't been for months other than to try and cancel my membership.

I'm 21, and I enjoy playing snooker & pool, I listen to a variety of music (Eminem, Linkin Park, Evanescence, Thousand Foot Krutch, James Blunt, Coldplay, Kaiser Chiefs, Green Day, The Prodigy), I am pretty handy with a computer & enjoy playing computer games (Xbox 360), I am currently learning to drive & have a general interest in cars and racing (Top Gear is awesome).

I've been single for about 3 years now, and really would like to be meeting someone..

Help a guy out? :)

lol at your music tastes! (in a nice way, honest!) - Blunty in with Prodigy et al?! ha ha!

nowt to be embarrassed about, neo, just flick back thru previous threads and see - you're certrainly not the only one not entirely happy with the state of their social lives these days - fair play for putting yourself out there and trying to do something about it - good luck on your mission!

(-:

Haha, yeah.. As mentioned, a variety! It depends on the mood I'm in.

:)

Well, this is the only bump I'm gonna give this thread..

There must be someone in a similar age bracket, that goes out somewhere in the area and can recommend it for meeting new people?