Are you teenagers listening to Nanny ?

Well, they've launched the advertising campaign, at last ! It is hoped that with some t-shirts and a couple of snazzy slogans that teenagers in the U.K. will stop having promiscuous, unprotected sex. We have, at the moment, the highest number of teenage pregnancies in Europe, the highest number of babies born outside marriage, the highest number of single 'mums' and sexually-transmitted diseases are apparently on the increase. What a big surprise !

We probably have the richest teenagers in Europe [ going by the number of them in the pubs and clubs, anyway] and a culture of binge-drinking. In addition we have about the highest divorce rate in Europe.The Church, these days is more or less laughed at and our politicians are regarded about on a par with second-hand car salespersons.

So, maybe the t-shirts and so on will save the day ? It's only going to cost the tax payer about 4 million, so that's practically nothing. However, those organising this brilliant campaign will, no doubt soon be asking for a good few extra millions [or even billions?] to keep themselves in a jo.........oops, sorry, I mean to save our nation's youth from death and disease.

At the very least, our teenagers should get a good laugh out of all this as they get ready to go on the rampage and forget their condoms.Despite the fact that Nanny has been nagging them for years,they still persist in going their own sweet way.How unusual !

I dont `forget` sheaths, I just prefer going bareback.

I dont `forget` sheaths, I just prefer going bareback.

Don't you think that everyone thinks the same? They're not there for fun- they're there for prevention of 20 years of looking after a potential child, and the avoidance of catching everything from chlamydia to HIV.

Don't you think that everyone thinks the same? They're not there for fun- they're there for prevention of 20 years of looking after a potential child, and the avoidance of catching everything from chlamydia to HIV.

Fair comment, but I think if your going to have sex, do it properley, the clap and other STD`s dont really come into my mind in the heat of a moment. My girlfriend dosnt want a kid yet, so Im cruising.