Horrid children spitting out of bus windows. Do you know which school?

Hmm funny that ? I go to notre dame and last year they got rid of the red green white busses and now there just normal green busses. we have none of them no more. its king edwards that have the red green white busses.

For a short time I had to catch this same bus on my way to King Teds lower when I studied there.

It sounds like it hasn't improved in the slightest. I used to wish I could be swallowed up into the bottom of the bus when kids acted like that.

Regular stunts were two fingers and disgusting swear words towards pedestrians near the bus, spitting out of the top deck at people walking by and once one stupid little scrote even decided it'd be a good idea to light a firework inside the bus and throw it out of the window.

Good on you for complaining. I don't know if things have changed but when I caught that bus there were no staff accompanying the kids on it, the bus driver had to deal with it all whilst driving the bus. Was late home many a time when he stopped and refused to go on while he was receiving abuse from the kids.

Those buses are Notre Dame I believe.. green uniforms, red and green buses. I've seen them outside Notre Dame's gates before, and I know it's route. I'm sure it's them.

In my day at Notre Dame you couldn't be seen in public eating or drinking whilst you were wearing the uniform. It used to be a matter of pride to say you were an ex pupil of Notre Dame - but that was in the days of fees, nuns and discipline!