Not so good but getting better ...

Try to identify what time of the day you usually get the craving. If it's sitting in front of the telly in the evening, try doing something else in the evening. Play board games, read a book, go for a walk. Whatever works to shake off those old patterns. Keep up the good work. It really is worth it!!

4 days today and hubby stop 2day too the boys think it great thanx and will keep it up

What, would it get bad breath?

You've obviously not seen the advert Lady Linz is referring to.... :o:hihi:

StarSparkle

wot can i do to keep my hubby at this he feels crap and realy needs a fag i dont know wot to say to him or do as i dont feel like this i do want him to stop but hes not going well with it at all please any help

wot can i do to keep my hubby at this he feels crap and realy needs a fag i dont know wot to say to him or do as i dont feel like this i do want him to stop but hes not going well with it at all please any help

my husband 'packed in smoking' with me too .... he didnt last 24 hours!!!

I think stopping smoking is like dieting .... you cant do it to please anyone else, you must really want to do it for yourself to succeed. If he starts puffing away again, try not to badger him too much, at least he's trying.

we both still going strong 6 days for me and 4for hubby keeping going and wont give in helping each other

well done lady Linz if you cant beat your spelling blues you can at least succeed here.

I was a really heavy smoker until 2 years ago.I used nicotine gum, the first two weeks i was like a bear with a sore a..e. but i did my best. I did some knitting decorated the bathroom and lounge.I use the gum now and again when i feel i am going to rip somebodys head off, you do feel much better and your clothes and hair dont stink, my other half smokes and it smells vile. Good luck:banana: