Not so good but getting better ...

:huh::o no i didnt know that sounds good to me wot else can i look foward to now i dont smoke

please read allen carrs book, it'll help you no-end, its only about £8 from WH.Smiths

Better breath, whiter teeth, healthier skin, less wrinkles, massively reduced chance of developing various nasty cancers, miss out on a chronic cough, smoking can lead to urinary incontinence in women, something else you are better off without. Thats all that springs to mind but there are many more.

Makes it a no-brainer really, stopping smoking is the one achievable intervention that would have the greatest impact on the nation's health if everyone managed it. Unfortunately the government cannot afford for that to happen right now!

minime ... how can you re-start after 3 months? I would have thought the addiction would have faded by then, why did you re-start?

(im not being sarci .... Ive only managed 3 weeks upto now, i just dont understand)

no my adiction is strong bin at it since 12 but hate it now just scared of putting more weight on if i stop lol:thumbsup:

miniminch please go away and stop the stupid act its old now and not funny

no my adiction is strong bin at it since 12 but hate it now just scared of putting more weight on if i stop lol:thumbsup:

would you give it ago again or is thart it now for you

im willing to give it ago:thumbsup:

Putting on weight due to stopping smoking is a myth. People often put on weight when they give up because they eat more to compensate. Just find other things to get rid of the cravings.

im willing to give it ago:thumbsup:

do u want to do it with me we can help each other :thumbsup:

Ive been a smoker for 25 years and smoking 30 cigs a day ..... and if i can quit, believe me .... anyone can