Royal Plaza residents

Whats the situation with satellite TV? Is there a central dish or something? Im guessing its a no no to stick a dish outside your window..

hi there

sorry i cant help. but could u please let me knw how i can rent an apartment in Royal Plaza please? is it through any letting agency? and how much is the rent for a double room pls.

thanks a lot

RP has its own residents forum, perhaps you might get more luck on there?

I'm not sure about Royal Plaza, but I live in Coode House and there's just one central dish on the roof. Sky+ doesn't work on the second channel, so you can watch something and do live pause or tape something if you leave it on that channel, but you can't watch one channel and tape another. Frustratingly the company who installed my Sky+ didn't mention this when I first had it installed, but did when I called them out for repairs a few months later. They even had the cheek to charge me a callout fee, as the repair was for "circumstances beyond their control". :(

RP has a communal dish on the roof - a feature of all new builds I think. Each flat has at least one (sometime two) Sky jacks built in - just plug and play.

RP has a communal dish on the roof - a feature of all new builds I think. Each flat has at least one (sometime two) Sky jacks built in - just plug and play.

Funky....thanks ^^