How Bad Are Trams For Tramlines At Hillsborough

Hi, help please. My Mum is going to Hillsborough today and I wondered how bad or chaotic the trams are when all the music finishes? Is it chaos or not to bad? Thanks

Supertram's Twitter feed on Friday & Saturday evenings indicated a number of issues at the end of the day's festivities, the main ones as follows:-

1) Some of the stops aren't being used (trams just going straight past) for reasons of safety.  List of stops seems to vary by tweet but the gist of it appears to be avoid Malin Bridge & all stops after Leppings Lane & before Shalesmoor.

2) All trams being held for some time & not going anywhere when people are coming out of the park, causing a  very large gap in service frequency & severe disruption right across the network.

Edited by GleadlessLad

thanks for the information. I think a different option is planned which entails parking a little further afield and walking in. I've been to events before where effectively you end up thinking "I could have walked to town by now!"