Sign in to follow this  

Pregnancy Yoga Saturday In Heeley

Pregnancy yoga at the very light & very beautiful Heeley Institute.

Weekly,  each Saturday from 10-11am. 

Class is an opportunity to meet other local mamas. Time to spend with your changing body and growing baby/s. Time to breathe, to stretch, to rest. 

Pregnancy Yoga has many benefits for the mind as well as the body, including:

•    Breathing and relaxation techniques to help you throughout pregnancy with any anxiety or worries, trouble sleeping and for birth too.

•    It gives you a dedicated time to spend with your changing body and growing baby, time to rest, restore and connect.

•    Helping ease common pregnancy aches, niggles and pains, making you feel more comfortable and be able to move better.

•    Strengthening the muscles to help support you throughout pregnancy and aid postnatal recovery.

Class is bookable now via my website. Prebooking is essential, as space is limited. www.michellewardleyyoga.com 

£10 each session, no need to commit to a block, life’s too unpredictable for all that! BYO mat & blanket. I’ll provide comfy bolsters and blocks.

Open to complete beginners and those with experience.
Feel free to message me with any questions. 

Can’t wait to see you there mamas!

Michelle x