Lost Property/ Childs Red Record Book

Sorry if this is in the wrong place.

I have lost my little ones red book that they get at birth which has all their weights, measurements etc.

This could have been last year some time it was lost so I'm not holding out much hope but it's quite important to me so I thought it's worth a shot!

I'm certain it was a  panicked trip to the children's one night that I had it last, to be fair I'm sure the hospital didn't give it me back but after numerous calls I was told if they had forgotten they would have posted it out. I contacted the Q car park and had no joy. 

I only noticed it missing when it came to his health visitor 2year review .

I now it's a long shot but worth s try🙂

On 11/06/2020 at 18:23, kelloggs13 said:

I'm sure the hospital didn't give it me back but after numerous calls I was told if they had forgotten they would have posted it out. 

It is likely that whoever told you that on the phone is just assuming. Not everyone is that conscientious.

It obviously means a lot to you. I would go up to the hospital in person, to the area/ department that had it. 

I had a similar situation where I was told one thing. Then, when I went down in person, my item was there in the draw.

I hope you find it.

Edited by Janus

Thank you Janus, my notification aren't coming through for some reason so only just seen this reply.

Yes I did think that myself I was thinking once everything has calmed down a bit I will go in and ask.

Thank you for your reply