Self Levelling And Tiling Over Bitumen Advice

Hiya I'm new to this so apologies if I'm in wrong forum and my lack of knowledge!
To cut a long story short I have removed some council tiles that were put down after they removed old asbestos type ones.
When they removed these I presumed everything was good however I think they removed and just stuck the vinyl down
Anyway I removed these after little one flooded toilet and there is a black residue been told by council probably bitumen and not sure if it contains asbestos as no one can test at minute cause of Corona.
I was planning on self levelling and tiling on top however I need a suitable brand that can be used over bitumen.
I have read ardex na is suitable but because of the situation at the minute the shops who sell it aren't delivering.
I know b and q and Wickes are doing limited click and collect etc but are any of the stuff they sell suitable?
The descriptions aren't that brill and can't seem to find out what can be used over bitumen.
Wanting to try and cover asap as I'm panicking about walking on it.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Just put some 9mm ply on top should be o.k. Then put some cuhion floor on  top its brill these days .

just done a 10.000 pound kitchen out with it looks brill

Balfour carpets will sort lot out for you [ darnall ]

It's a concrete floor in hallway and carpets and lino get ruined with our dog lol so thought tiles would be better suited

YES put 9mm ply down bed it on mastic then unibond ply tile on top // but still better with 

cushion  floor no joints no need to mastic ply /  

If the floor was bad i would bed the ply on tile adhesive  but you cant walk on it for a few hrs

Edited by spider1