Does anybody remember Ginta

His real name was "Gunther Wurthbach Von Tanenberg" he was a Mate of mine back in the 50's & 60's we always just called him "Ginta"....He came to "Shiregreen School" from Germany

about 1950 it was not long after the war so him being a "German" caused a ripple throughout the Shool..He used to get a lot of stick from some of the older boys, calling him "Natzi" and the like, but he handled it well...he lived with his Mother in "Lower Shiregreen" or "Higher Winkobank" if you prefer...I was informed that he was killed in a motorcycle accident some time ago...I often wonder what the circumstanses were to bring him and his Mother to live in England so soon after the war..He once told me his Father was a German Officer of high nobility Who died in some battle..His attractive Mother didn't look German to me "more Slavic" maybe this had something to do with it.